The one question you need to ask to know what's happening on your campus or in your district...


I ask it ALL THE TIME! If you really want to know what's happening on your campus or in your district, get out there, walk around, and ASK! Walk by a classroom and peek in. If they're doing something neat, walk in and say ... Whatcha doin'? See some students working in the hallway? Ask them ... Whatcha doin'? THEY - WILL - TELL - YOU! Even big kids will tell you. I was leaving the high school one day last week and saw this...


I could have easily just walked on by and gotten in my car, but my interest was peaked so I asked them ... Whatcha doin'?  They were all smiles telling me about a biology scavenger hunt they were working on. They even happily posed for me to take a picture to tweet out for BISD. I would never had known if I didn't ask the question.

All you have to do is ASK!

I challenge you to find one classroom or one group of students doing something really neat this week and ask them ... Whatcha doin'?  You won't be sorry you did it!



Comments